We (Peter Ridley Waste Systems) are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website; you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with PRWS privacy statement.
What data we collect about you
We may process certain types of personal data about you, such as:
- Identity data may include name and title.
- Contact data may include billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial data may include your bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction data may include details about payments between us and other details of purchases made by you.
- Profile data may include purchases or orders, preferences and feedback.
- Usage data may include information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing & Communication data marketing communications from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
What we do with the information we gather
We will only use your personal data when legally permitted. The most common uses of your personal data are:
- To manage a contractual or commercial relationship between our company and yourself by providing requested services.
- To maintain internal accounts and records.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
Putting you in control
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to [email protected].
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we believe you may find interesting.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under data protection laws. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to [email protected].
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will ensure any information found to be inaccurate will be corrected immediately.