Working on behalf of Councils and their Contractors, we offer a comprehensive door-to-door distribution service to households or businesses throughout the UK. This applies for blanket or bespoke bulk delivery of our container products including kitchen caddies, compostable liners, kerbside containers and wheeled bins. The service includes:
- Bulk delivery of caddies, containers and wheeled bins to households or businesses throughout the UK.
- Option for collection of old plastic containers at the end of their useful life.
- Assistance with loading and unloading incoming deliveries to storage depot.
- Highest possible service levels to protect and enhance customer image.
- Working to tight budgets and even tighter timescales.
- On time, on budget and without compromising quality of service.
- Blanket or bespoke coverage to implement to 99% level of accuracy.
- Distribution vehicles to Euro 6 Emissions Standard diesel engines to minimise Carbon Footprint.
- Vehicles fitted with hazard warning lights and tail-lifts.
- Staff fully trained and clothing and footwear to meet H & S requirements.
- Operational Risk Assessments carried out to test the planned Method Statement.
- Bin assembly carried out as bins distributed, ensuring perfect product delivery.
- Recording microchip data on delivery.
- Working in Partnership with early planning through to satisfactory completion.
- Quality Managed Service and data reports.
It is the responsibility of our customers to arrange to receive and sign for deliveries of goods supplied by Peter Ridley Waste Systems. Notice of estimated date and time of arrival will be given in advance, for our customer to arrange for a fork lift and driver to be available for unloading either palletised goods or nested stacks of wheeled bins.
If a forklift is not available, we can offer assistance with unloading deliveries of our products at your delivery address. Customers need to inform us at the time of an enquiry and prior to arrival, if assistance with delivery is required.
- For palletised goods of 1 - 17 pallets, we can provide a vehicle fitted with a tail lift for safe lowering of the pallet to ground level. Using a pump truck, assistance will be given by the driver to move the pallet(s) to the nearby directed storage point. There is no additional cost for this service, providing we are given notice prior to receipt of your order.
- For full articulated trailer loads, especially those originating outside the UK, these will not normally be fitted with a tail lift and so alternative arrangements for unloading will need to be made. We can pre-book an experienced team, to either hire a fork lift to be operated by a qualified driver or to provide a tail lift vehicle (depending on the task and the volume involved). An additional day rate charge for unloading can be quoted for this service, please provide the full details and the location.
We would be pleased to discuss your specific
Please contact us at Enquiries