Stelo 7 vented kitchen caddy has been created to simplify the segregation and collection of food wastes optimising aerated conditions to reduce moisture and unpleasant smells
- Capacity: 7 litres.
- Decreases the weight to be collected, by reducing moisture by 15-30%.
- Significantly reduces unpleasant smells caused by anaerobic bacterial activity.
- Allows heat dissipation to slow down the break down of the compostable material.
- Radius Corner to allow a sack to be suspended in the caddy.
- Compatible with WENTERRA® Biobag compostable liners.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Produced from virgin PP or post-consumer recycled PP.
- Can fit on the inside a cupboard door.
- Improves the safety and hygiene of the complete segregation and collection system.
- Standard colours: Olive Green, Moss Green, Brown, Royal Blue and Silver Grey or translucent colour options Blue or Green. Post-consumer PP colours: Grey, brown, green or blue.
- Thermal Transfer printing options available.
Ventilation prolongs the integral strength of WENTERRA® Biobags and increases the storage period a little to slow down the degradation process.
For more information, please refer to the PDF leaflet.
Our manufacturer Sartori Ambiente has been working with COPPTECH and have an exclusive worldwide agreement to use the Antimicrobial additive in its container production.
The additive can inhibit the growth of microorganisms on plastic surfaces, reducing the risk of infections caused by cross-contamination. It eliminates 99% of E-Coli, Listeria and MRSA bacteria in 24 hours and reduces the smell of unpleasant odours.
For more information please download our leaflet below.
|Stelo 7||Without Lid||With Lid|
|Width (W)||250(270)* mm||250(270)* mm|
|Depth (D)||188 mm||200 mm|
|Height (H)||190 mm||205 mm|
|Volume||ca. 7 lt.||ca. 7 lt.|