ClinicBOXX - containers for Healthcare waste management, protection of human health and the environment
- 120 and 200 litres (nominal capacity).
- Manufactured from highly durable HDPE plastic.
- Spherical shape for faster easier cleaning on wash line system.
- Comblift lip for mechanical inversion (into sealed reception unit).
- Patented sealed lid with hermetic seal, both air and liquid tight.
- UN Certified for Clinical Waste from Authorised Packaging Groups I(X), II (Y) and III (Z).
Compliant with different hazard levels and UN classifications, e.g. UN 3291.
- Approved for storage and transport in accordance with ADR regulations.
- Suitable for the collection of AHPs – i.e. non-hazardous and not requiring UN Certification.
- Simple dual clasp lid locking system for easy manual opening and closing.
- Vulcanised rubber wheels with option for wider Big Foot wheels for heavier loads.
- Highly manoeuvrable with low dead weight.
- Solid colour walls and lid.
- Hot foil and silk screen printing options including bar code printing to body or lid (lid imprinting is optional).
- Integrated chip nest for transponder chips under the comb bar, for identification and registration of bin data.